Thursday, April 13, 2017

Download Yes or No 1.0 APK for Android



Yes or No.apk 1.0
Name: yes-or-no.apk
ID: guersoft.yesorno
Version: 1.0
Size: 1.3 Mb



Yes or No Screen Preview

Lastest Yes or No APK for Android
Free Download Yes or No APK for Android
Free Download Yes or No APK for Android

Yes or No Details

Make choices is one of the most complicated things ! So just give up and use this app ! You just have to ask your question orally and choose a field (Love, Work, Family ... ) to get instantly a Yes or a No. You can ask as many questions as you want ! Some examples of question you can ask : - Should I turn right ? Yes/No - Will I enjoy this work ? Yes/No - Should I write to him/her ? Yes/No - Will I become famous ? Yes/No - Should I go to this bar with my friends ? Yes/No Enjoy your life and take it easy !
Yes or No | 21 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.6

Download Yes or No 1.0 APK


Search terms:
Yes or No for pc
Yes or No mod apk
Yes or No full version
Yes or No full data
Previous Post
Next Post