Saturday, April 15, 2017

Download Paris Taxis 2.0.1 APK for Android



Paris Taxis.apk 2.0.1
Name: paris-taxis.apk
ID: com.appspanel.taxiparis
Version: 2.0.1
Size: 9.3 Mb



Paris Taxis Screen Preview

Download Paris Taxis APK
Free Download Paris Taxis APK for Android
Free Download Paris Taxis APK for Android

Paris Taxis Details

The app Paris Taxis allows me to hail a taxi nearby or to call a taxi at the taxi station. How does it work? A map shows me my location and the taxis which are available nearby or at the station. I hail a taxi nearby OR I choose a taxi at the station and I choose whether reaching the station or asking the taxi to pick me up. More…. I can get a summary of my ride and I can find it on my history. Useful options: I can filter the stations if I look for specific types of equipment (electronic payment terminal, wheelchair ramp…). I upload the information concerning my ride and this contributes to improving the service. If I forget something in the taxi I can know how to find it.

What's new in Paris Taxis 2.0.1

- Minor fixes
Paris Taxis | 108 Reviewers | | Rating: 2.4

Download Paris Taxis 2.0.1 APK


Search terms:
Paris Taxis for pc
Paris Taxis mod apk
Paris Taxis full version
Paris Taxis full data
Previous Post
Next Post